Trouble Makers, the new game for the iDevice signed Electonic Arts has released a few days in the App Store in “as” Universal (compatible with iPhone and iPad) and fit completely free. In Trouble Makers will have a role very different from the classic games we’re used to because we need to manage an army “bad” set in a secret lair, underground. Our task, getting more specific, will be to create new objects “evil” by using a virtual currency, that currency, in turn, can be gained by developing new structures and new items.
Lots of fun things to do in “the kingdom of evil,” as:
- Breaking up the rocks and unearth unusual genes.
- Put together genes to build an army full of animated helpers.
- Your annoying assistants to work on trampolines, hamster wheels and other machinery delusional.
- Decorate your lab totally brilliant objects which you can not do without, like aquariums for sharks or carts for ice cream.
- Increase your reputation and reach new levels of perfidy.
- I called to let your friends in your hiding place and time your visit to their laboratories
- Unlock the expansion of the land to expand the lab.
A game without a doubt cute, fun and colorful that will allow us to spend some ‘time, in a laid back, with our iDevice.